Category Archives: bridal

>Three tier square fondant off set quilt and gold pearl custom wedding cake design picture

> The Food Network and other TV stations have had a lot of cake shows on lately and have brought cake artistry into the main stream. See our Food network audition video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEr3J5siTgCustom designed unique birthday, baby shower and wedding … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, bakery, bridal, cake, clemson, columbia, custom, design, fondant, ga, gold, greenville, nc, pictures, sc, simpsonville, spartanburg | Leave a comment

>3D pool table Groom’s with gum balls decorated with stripes, solids, numbers and the rack

> The Food Network and other TV stations have had a lot of cake shows on lately and have brought cake artistry into the main stream. See our Food network audition video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEr3J5siTgCustom designed unique birthday, baby shower and wedding … Continue reading

Posted in bakery, bridal, cake, columbia, custom, greenville, groom, pictures, pool table, sc, simpsonville, spartanburg | Leave a comment

>Unique custom wedding or groom’s cake coupon from Art Eats Bakery

> 10% discount coupon for custom designed wedding or Groom’s cake by Art Eats Bakery, Greenville, SC Two tier custom designed blue fondant unique pearls and curlicues wedding cake in Greenville, SC Two tier purple, white and orange Clemson University … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, ashville, bakery, best, bridal, cake, clemson, columbia, coupon, custom, decorator, discount, flowers, fondant, greenville, groom, sc, simpsonville | Leave a comment

>Bridal Expo – wedding vendor show

> Bridal Expo – Wedding showFavors Bridal Expo – Wedding showFebruary 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, bridal, bride, cake, clemson, columbia, ga, greenville, nc, sc, show, simpsonville, spartanburg, wedding | Leave a comment

>Greenville, SC wedding vendor show

> Bridal Expo – Wedding showFavors Bridal Expo – Wedding showFebruary 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, bridal, bride, cake, clemson, ga, greenville, nc, sc, simpsonville, spartanburg, vendor, venue, wedding | Leave a comment

>Favors – A Bridal Expo – Greenville SC wedding show

> Bridal Expo – Wedding showFavors Bridal Expo – Wedding showFebruary 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, ashville, bridal, bride, cake, clemson, custom, ga, greenville, nc, sc, show, simpsonville, spartanburg, wedding | Leave a comment

>Favors Bridal Expo – Wedding show

> Bridal Expo – Wedding showFavors Bridal Expo – Wedding showFebruary 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, bridal, bride, clemson, ga, greenville, groom, nc, sc, simpsonville, spartanburg, wedding | Leave a comment

>Bridal Expo – Wedding show

> Bridal Expo – Wedding showFavors Bridal Expo – Wedding showFebruary 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, bridal, bride, cake, clemson, ga, greenville, nc, sc, simpsonville, spartanburg, wedding | Leave a comment

>Bridal Expo – Wedding show

> Favors Bridal Expo – Wedding show February 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake sampling. Lots of … Continue reading

Posted in bakery, bridal, bride, cake, clemson, custom, free, ga, greenville, nc, sc, spartanburg, wedding | Leave a comment

>Favors – A Bridal Expo – Greenville, SC 2/19/11

> Favors Bridal Expo – Wedding show February 19, 2011Free admission to the Bridal Expo at The Comfort Inn Millenium February 19 from 11AM until 4PM in the ballroom. There will be door prizes, food and cake sampling. Lots of … Continue reading

Posted in anderson, bakery, bridal, bride, cake, clemson, ga, greenville, nc, sc, simpsonville, spartanburg, vendor, wedding | Leave a comment